Wednesday, May 26, 2010

introduction

I have short paragraphs floating around in my brain, and at one time they were in a notebook somewhere, but it never got finished and ended up gathering dust. I thought this would be a good way to jot down my ideas without worrying about them fitting into a certain chapter, or what not. It is definitely going to be a rough draft, I am not going to worry so much on how it sounds, but just brainstorm while I type and see where it all leads.

The general idea of this book is this:

Everyone screws up. It's something we all try to avoid but never seem to accomplish. On the other hand, diamonds are something that everyone wants. They are worth a lot and you would probably keep one if you found it.

I want to take different subjects and then list the "screws" that I have learned from that experience, as well as the "diamonds" that are worth keeping.

Make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment